TOP plavky sezóny si zamilujete: Sadnú každej postave a zakryjú faldíky

TOP plavky sezóny si zamilujete: Sadnú každej postave a zakryjú faldíky Zdroj: unsplash.com (ilustračná fotografia)
Ak vám nevyhovujú klasické bikiny, ale nechcete sa navliecť ani do celých plaviek, bude pre vás tento letný hit tým najlepším výberom!

Ani vy ste pred dovolenkou nestihli zhodiť pár kíl a vaše bruško ani náhodou nevyzerá tak, ako ste si predsavzali? Nezúfajte, nie ste jediné! Kúpte si na dovolenku vhodné plavky, ktoré vám nejaký ten nedostatok perfektne zamaskujú a navyše sú toto leto in.

Aj známe Twiinsky sa rady ukazujú v plavkách a občas schytajú aj nejakú kritiku...

​Must-have plavky tohto leta

Tento trend nie je žiadnou novinkou, dvojdielne plavky s vysokým pásom nosili už naše mamy. Módni tvorcovia tak opäť zalovili v minulosti a tieto pohodlné plavky opäť vytiahli na výslnie.

Tieto plavky majú hneď niekoľko výhod. Vďaka zvýšenému pásu perfektne zamaskujú nejaký ten faldík a strie na brušku a pritom vám opticky vyčarujú štíhlejší pás. Čo sa týka farieb a vzorov, nebojte sa siahnuť aj po výraznejších kombináciách, stále trendy je aj miešanie vzorov, môžete si kúpiť napríklad dvoje plavky a vymieňať si jednotlivé diely.

Možno vás aj tieto inšpirácie presvedčia, že sa do plaviek so zvýšeným pásom oplatí investovať!

View this post on Instagram

“My summer body isn’t where I wanted it to be”. “I’m so pale”. “I should have exercised more”. “Ugh my legs”. Sound familiar? 💬 [ad] __ There’s something about slipping on a bathing suit for the first time of the season that makes us feel so vulnerable. Probably because the hunt for the perfect fit can be WAY trickier than it should be - too cheeky, poorly made, material is too thin, not a cute print, too grandma-ish, pulls in all the wrong places… the list goes on. __ @albionfit is a company made BY women FOR women that allows us to feel comfortable, confident, & beautiful in the suit we’re wearing for that trip that’s coming up, the pool with your friends, or whatever it may be 💕☀️🍉💦 If you’re looking for quality, jussst the right amount of coverage & support, do not hesitate to check them out! They have so many options for different body types & are even bump-friendly! I’m wearing their Matte Black Top Knot + Ruched High-Waisted Bottoms #goingplaces #albionfit

A post shared by J E N N A B O R O N (@jennaboron) on

https://www.instagram.com/p/By5QkT_CKWT/

View this post on Instagram

I took this picture 4 weeks ago to send to my #BFF of course with the “ignore my Michigan tan, the messy stuff laying around and and and...” . I would never post a pic of me in my bathing suit- that would be SO EMBARRASSING or people would assume I’m proud and arrogant. . I hope they don’t notice my saggy boobs, bikini rash, un-shaved legs, no makeup..... . WHY? This is what I preach to YOU all and here I am beating myself up😞 . ENOUGH‼️ . 🔟things every mom needs to remember this summer ☀️ . 1️⃣ 90% of women have cellulite- the other 10% still have something they are self conscious about 2️⃣ Every woman is far more concerned about her own imperfections to even notice yours 3️⃣ Your children won't remember your muffin top or spider 🕷 veins- they will remember you! 4️⃣ Boobs droop. And if they don't it's because they have paid good money so they don't 😉 5️⃣ No, you don't look like you did in high school..... but would you really like to be back in high school?! 6️⃣ Those stretch marks may not be pretty but you earned every last one!! 7️⃣ Pale skin = fewer wrinkles 8️⃣ Nobody looks like the models in the swimsuit catalogs, not even the models in the catalog! 9️⃣ You have more things to worry about than how you look in a bathing suit 👙- get over it! 🔟 YOU are beYOUtiful- and YOU are their mom. They are watching how you talk and treat yourself..... get over yourself and go play with your kids 💖 . . . and a big bonus- this suit 👙was only 🥳 and I love it (I may have ordered it in other colors too)!

A post shared by Kelly Hover (@beyoutifulimageconsulting) on

TV Program

20:35 INKOGNITO
21:50 INKOGNITO
23:00 Myšlienky vraha IV.
20:15 Plán úteku 2
22:20 INFORMÁCIE PRE TIPUJÚCICH
22:20 V divočine s Bearom Gryllsom
21:00 C.S.I.: Kriminálka Las Vegas VIII.
22:00 C.S.I.: Kriminálka Las Vegas VIII.
22:55 ŽREBOVANIE
21:20 Bobove dobrodružstvá na pláži
21:35 Sam a Max
22:00 Jahôdka a jej kamaráti II.
20:15 Pohanský král
22:15 Alibi na klíč
23:55 Všechny prachy světa